Hello All! She lives!!!! So sorry for falling off the map for a bit there! I wish I could say that it will not happen again, but that wouldn't hold much water. :/ Anyways...time for an update. Support raising is going well, however still have quite a ways to go, but I am confident the Lord will provide!
On Saturday my wonderful aunt and uncle Susan and Paul held a fundraising benefit for me at their beautiful home where I was able to share my testimony and sing a few songs with the assistance of Jenn and Ike my fabulous siblings.
I want to say a special thank you to everyone who attended and is supporting me on this journey through their prayers and financial support! You are so so appreciated! I was so blessed to get to meet you all and share my story with you!
Along a similar vein, tomorrow I am flying out to Indiana for a week and a half long "speaking tour". I will be sharing my testimony and about my upcoming trip to Madagascar at churches and bible studies! Please, please be praying for me! Pray that God would give me peace and the ability to share my thoughts clearly and that He would be honored! And also pray that He would move the right people to join my support team as my deadline draws ever nearer.
So thankful for all of you who are praying for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment