Monday, April 16, 2012

$2,600 to go!!! =)

Wow! You may or may not have noticed, but my support thermometer is steadily rising,
On April 10th I was at $5,700 and now I am at $10,400!!! Wow God has been incredibly faithful! This support has come from a number of really unexpected places and it has been so encouraging and faith building to experience God's provision! 


Incredible! This is happening! In a month and a half I will be living in Madagascar, sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I can hardly believe how quickly my support has come in. I want to say an enormous thank you to all who have supported me! You have blessed me so so much! I am so appreciative of your sacrificial donations! But more than anything I want to thank and honor My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who ultimately deserves all the praise!  


Only $2,600 to go and two weeks to raise it in! I am confident that the Lord will supply all my needs! 




              Thank you thank you thank you!
                              God Bless!



2 comments: